Mod look for a vintage pair of rectangle aqua milk glass beads. Mix and match this free bead pattern with some of your rectangle beads.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 8mm faceted glass pearls (or czech fire polished would work)
- 2 – 10 or 12mm rectangle beads (mine are vintage milk glass)
- 2 silver ear wires
- 4 – 2mm silver seamless round beads
- 4 – 4mm flat silver spacers
- 2 – 2 inch silver headpins
You’ll need these tools:
- wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Bent nose or chain nose plyers
1.) On each headpin bead: 2mm silver seamless round, 12mm rectangle bead, 4mm flat silver spacer, 8mm faceted glass pearl, 4mm flat silver spacer, 2mm silver seamless round.
2.)Loop the headpins at the top leaving the headpin long.
3.) Attach beaded headpin loops to the ear wires. Enjoy!