This card is very simple to put together. Simply stamp and cut out your pieces. I love this stamp with the moose, it’s the newest in my collection. This card used handmade card sketch #6.
You’ll need these supplies:
- card blank
- Moose You So Much Stamp and Leaf Stamp (Stampin’ Up) and ink pads
- Border die, Forest, Sizzix Side Kick
- glue, xyron
- handmade paper, brown
- cardstock, sage
Card Making Instructions:
- Stamp moose image. Cut a box around it and mount it to brown handmade paper square.
- Stamp the top half of you card blank with two different colors of leaves.
- Cut your die cut forest out of green cardstock, stick to the card fron as shown in the picture.
- Attach you moose block.