This is an awesome combination with the rustic chip bead combined with the classic pearl look and wire wrapped links.
You’ll need these supplies for the necklace::
- 8-inches chip beads; any stone, mine are jasper
- 6 pearl beads; matching the chips, mine are peach
- 24 gauge silver wire; approx. 16 inches
- wire hook clasp and tab
You’ll need these tools:
- wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- crimping pliers
The bracelet instructions:
- Create 7 wire wrapped beaded links using the chips and attaching them as you go.
- Create 6 pearl wire wrapped drops, attaching them to one of the open loops in between each bead link as you wrap.
- Attach the wire hook and eye clasp