I use the paint MM paint for this card – it turned out great! Plus, the MM paint was very easy to use. You can make quite a few of these up in no time.
You’ll need these supplies:
- Bazzill paper – Travertine, Salsa Verde
- Pattern Christmas paper – Flair Designs
- One large and two mini brads per card
- Gross grain ribbon – tan
- MM paint – manila
You’ll need these tools:
- MoBe Rock-it! alphabet stamps
- paper trimmer
- Small hole punch
- Tag die cut – Sizzix side kick traditional tag, or cut on yourself.
- Red acid free marker.
Card Making Instructions:
1.) These directions will allow you to make two of these cards. The size is 4 1/4″ by 5 1/2″. These cards will fit in a standard 4 3/8″ by 5 3/4″ envelope.
2.) Cut, fold and score the green cardstock to make two 4 1/4″ by 5 1/2″ card blanks.
3.) Cut the Christmas pattern paper 2″ x 5-1/2″. Cut your die cut and write Merry on it.
4.)Stamp XMAS onto the top right hand corner of the front of the card.
5.)Glue pattern paper on the bottom half of the front of the card.
6.) Attach ribbon and tag with brads as shown in the picture.