Very pretty glass ball ornament when completed. Recommended for older children.
- Glass ball ornament; clear or colored
- Christmas patterned paper napkin
- Ribbon in Christmas colors
- Egg carton
- Paint brush white glue or decoupage
- Detach the hanger from the glass ball ornament.
- Separate the pattern paper off of a Christmas napkin. Cut two cricles about 3-inches.
- Decoupage on the pattern to the ball.
- Cover the open spaces on the glass ornament with small torn pieces of the patterned napkin and decoupage.
- Carefully place the decoupaged glass ball on the egg carton to dry.
- When dry, attach the hanger and tie on the ribbon to hang on the tree.