You can decorate your Christmas tree with this beautiful sparkly puzzle piece Christmas wreath.
You’ll need these craft supplies:
- Green paints
- Green glitter glue or stickles
- Red glitter glue of stickles
- Puzzle pieces
- Red ric rac
- Tacky glue
Instructions for this craft project:
- Paint the backside of the puzzle pieces different shades of green. Allow to dry.
- Paint each puzzle piece with the green glitter glue. Allow to dry.
- Arrange the puzzle pieces in a circle. Layer on another circle of puzzle pieces, gluing the top layer to the bottom layer and attaching all of the pieces together. Allow to dry.
- Dot the wreath with red glitter glue. Allow to dry.
- Tie on the ric rac to hang the ornament.