Fun foam makes this first aid kit swap easy to create.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- White fun foam
- Sharpie marker in red
- Flower wire
- Bugle bead in metal or black color
- Hot glue
- Flat back pin(can use safety pin) and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Cut the white fun foam into 1″x1.5″ rectangles.
- Cut a piece of wire and add the bugle bead.
- Bend the wire into a handle and glue it in between the two rectangle fun foam pieces.
- Draw on the red cross symbol.
- Add your pin and tag.