Yahoo! Fun western cowboy hat that was simple to make. turn it into more of a Mexican cowboy hat by not folding up the sides.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Foam circle in tan(1-inch bigger in diameter than the soda cap)
- Soda can painted tan
- Hemp cord
- pony beads
- Hot glue
- Safety pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Hot glue the ribbon on the rim of the soda cap.
- Poke two holes in the circle(where the cap will cover them and thread your cord through them, so that the ends dangle down.
- Bead the ends of the cord, knot and trim.
- Hot glue the soda cap into the center of the tan foam circle.
- Hot glue the sides of the foamie circle to the cap.
- Add your pin and tag.