Sweet flowers made by a flickr friend, that make the perfect girl scout SWAPS. These could be made into daisies!
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Felt flower and circle cutouts
- Patterned shank button
- Hole punch
- Hot glue
- Safety pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Punch a hole in the center of all center pieces.
- Stack and glue down felt pieces.
- Place the shank button through the hole in the center of your stacked felt flower. Glue down.
- Place your safety pin in the shank, twisting it around to the head part of the pin.
- Add your tag.