An original swaps complete with template. Fun if used for camping trips and Kaper charts.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Bucket template(below)
- Paper clip and wire cutters
- Tan fun foam
- Markers to trace and outline
- Swizzle straw for brush
- Pipe cleaner, tan, small piece
- Hot glue
- Safety pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Print out the template by placing the picture in your word processor, sizing and printing. Cut out. Trace on tan fun foam and cut out.
- Make a small loop with the tan pipe cleaner, leaving a tail with one of the ends. Hot glue the tail into the swizzle straw.
- Unravel the paper clip and make a handle for the bucket.
- Trace the edges and top of the bucket with permanent markers.
- Glue on the bush.
- Add your pin and tag.