Fun magic hat with a wand swap, its an original so I made you all a template.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Hat template(below)
- Black fun foam
- Pink fun foam
- Black paint
- White paint
- Pink marker
- White satin ribbon, 1/2 inch
- Swizzle straw
- Hot glue
- Scissors(if making your own foam flower)
- Safety pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Print the hat template by placing the picture in your word processor, sizing and printing. Cut out. Trace it on the black fun foam then cut out.
- Add the ribbon hat band and glue on the back side of the hat.
- Cut out the bunny ears and color in the middles. Glue to the back side of the hat.
- Cut the swizzle straw to size and paint the bottom 3/4ths black and the top tip white. Allow to dry then glue on the hat.
- Add your pin and tag.