These gold tone drop earrings are perfect for the office or dressing up for a night on the town. Try our easy instructions and have a new pair of beaded earrings in no time.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 ear gold or goldtone wires
- 4 gold or goldtone eye pins
- 6 gold or goldtone headpins
- 2 – 6mm Czech metallic fire polished beads – apricot
- 6 – 6mm peach glass pearl beads
You’ll need these tools:
- wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Bent nose or chain nose plyers
1.) Take an eyepin and loop and wrap the top, so that it is still long and the eye is at the bottom. Repeat with another eye pin, try to keep it the same length as the first one. (see the middle long piece)
2.) Loop and wrap all six glass pearls.
3.) Attach three glass pearl wraps onto the long eyepin. Repeat with the other pearl wraps and eyepin.
4.) Wrap the czech beads onto two eyepins as shown in the picture.
5.) Attach the top loop of the long eyepin to the bottom of the czech bead loops for each earring.
6.) Attach to the ear wires. Enjoy!