This swap will count good deeds. There is one bead for each day of the week in order to represent the Girl Scout Slogan, “Do a good turn daily.”
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- 7 pony beads
- One heart bead
- 12-inches 1/4 inch satin ribbon
- Safety pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Make a small loop in the center of your ribbon and tie an overhand knot to secure it.
- Ladder stitch through the seven pony beads, one at a time.
- Leaving one inch of space in the ribbon, tie an overhand knot. Double it.
- Bead both of the ribbons on the heart bead. Tie an overhand knot. Double it.
- Move down a bed by pulling it towards the heart bead. Do this each time you do a good deed. The picture is shown with all of the beads down – a week of good deeds done! =D
- Add your pin and tag.
- This flower can be themed by changing the color of the pom pom or flower to match school colors or a patriotic theme for instance.