The light plays and plays on these crystal earrings. Varying the size and color adds to the allure. Another fun yet easy to make pair.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 6 – 10mm clear ab czech fire polished beads
- 3 – 5mm swarovski bicone crystals; pink
- 2 – 6mm swarovski bicone crystals; blue
- 1 – 4mm swarovski bicone crystals; blue
- 3 – 4mm swarovski bicone crystals; yellow
- 1 – 4mm swarovski bicone crystals; light green
- 2 – 6mm swarovski bicone crystals; green
- 6 eye pins
- 6 head pins
- 2 earwires
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) On an eyepin bead a 5mm pink, loop; on an eyepin bead a 4mm yellow, loop; on an eyepin bead a 6mm blue, loop; repeat all three for the second earring.
2.) On a head pin, bead 4mm yellow, 6mm blue, 10mm czech, 4mm light green and loop.
3.) On a head pin, bead 6mm green, 4mm blue, 10mm czech, 5mm pink and loop.
4.) On a head pin, bead 5mm pink, 5mm green, 10mm czech, 4mm yellow and loop.
5.) Repeat steps 2, 3 & 4 for second pair of earrings.
6.) Connect the eye pins with the looped headpins as shown in the picture.
7.) Attach to the earwires as shown and enjoy your earrings.