What a pretty pair of earrings. I had these lampwork beads for a long time, got them from a friend in a swap. I’m so glad that I was able to use them this way. These easy earrings would make a great gift for the woman who likes to feel pretty.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 6mm Swarovski crystals; pink
- 2 – 4mm Swarovski crystals; light green
- 2 – flat teardrop lampwork beads
- 2 – 6X3.5 bali silver rondelles
- 2 silver head pins
- 2 bali style silver ear posts and backs
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) Bead on a head pin: 4mm crystal, lampwork bead, bali spacer, 6 mm crystal. Repeat with the other head pin.
2.) Using your round nose pliers loop and wrap the head pins.
3.) Attach head pins to your ear post.
4.) Enjoy your earrings.