Pearls and crystals belong together and there are so many color combinations you can make. I enjoy the earthy tones and natural feel of this pair.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 6mm czech crystal beads; topaz
- 2 – cream/white potato shaped pearls
- 2 – 6mm cathedral beads; olive
- 4 – 4mm bali silver daisy spacers
- 2 – 2mm silver beads
- 2 earwires or leverbacks; silver
- 2 headpins; silver
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) Bead on the head pin: czech crystal, daisy spacer, cathedral bead, daisy spacer, pearl, 2mm silver bead.
2.) Make a loop and wrap in the headpin.
3.) Attach the head pin to your earwires. Enjoy!