Connect up these bead links to make this great pair of amethyst earrings.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 6mm Amethyst round beads
- 4 – 5-6mm amethyst button beads
- 2 – 6mm silver round beads
- 4 – 4mm silver round beads
- 2 swarovski top drilled crystals; amber
- 4 eye pins
- 2 head pins
- 2 earwires(these are leverbacks)
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) On an eye pin, bead one 6mm. Loop the top and attach to your earwire. Repeat for the second earring.
2.) On an eye pin, bead: one 4mm silver round, one 6mm silver round, one 4mm silver round. Loop the top. Connect to the bottom of the amethyst drop. Repeat for the second earring.
3.) On a headpin, bead: two button beads. Loop and wrap. Connect to the bottom of the silver bead drop.
4.) Enjoy your earrings.