Little chain some wire some cool beads and you can make this pair of beaded earrings.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 8-10 mm lampwork beads
- 2 – 4-6 mm crystal round beads
- 4 – 6mm flat bali style silver spacers
- 4 inches of chain, cut into 4 – 1 inch pieces
- 2 eyepins
- 2 earwires or leverbacks
You’ll need these tools:
- wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Bent nose or chain nose plyers
1.) Take each eyepin and bead: crystal bead, silver spacer bead, lampwork bead, silver spacer bead, crystal bead.
2.) Loop the eyepin – do not wrap.
3.) Attach two 1 inch chain pieces to each earwire.
4.) Attach the other end of the chain to each side of the eyepin.