Beautiful blue mixes in these lampwork bead. That matched up so well with the lace agate round I had and with little Swarovski bicone and bali silver accents, I worked out an artistic piece for my ears.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – silver bali style snowflake spacers
- 2 – silver bali style star bead caps
- 2 – 5mm bumpy silver bali style round
- 2 homemade eyepins
- 2 bali style post earrings with ear nuts
- 4 – 4mm Swarovski bicones
- 2 handmade tight spirals
- 2 – 8mm lace agate rounds
You’ll need these tools:
- wire cutters
- chain nose pliers
- round nose pliers
1.) Bead the eyepin with Swarovski bicone, snowflake spacer, lampwork bead, bead cap with the cup facing up, lace agate bead, bali round and another bicone crystal. Loop and wrap.
2.) Attach the spiral to the bottom eye and attach to a post ear ring.
3.) Repeat for the second earring.