Uses popper novelty toys to make little M and M men.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- White pipe cleaner; two 2″ pieces
- Sharpie marker
- Sharp pointed object(pencil, large pin, etc)
- Safety pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Poke holes where his arms and legs come out in the popper.
- Push the pipe cleaner through, one on each side. so one pieces makes the arm and leg on the right side, and the other pieces makes the left arm and leg. Trim if needed.
- Draw on the face and the M with the sharpie marker.
- Add your pin and tag.