Using silver rounds will help set the middle bead in these fun earrings.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 25mm black onyx donut beads
- 2 – 6mm Czech cystals; used red
- 4 – 2mm silver seamless rounds
- 2 head pins; longer size is better, 3 inches
- 2 earwires
You’ll need these tools:
- wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Bent nose or chain nose plyers
1.) Take the head pin up through the first hole in the doughnut.
2.) Bending the head pin towards you slightly, bead on a 2mm seamless silver round, 6mm Czech crystal, 2mm seamless silver round.
3.) Put head pin through the top hole on the black onyx doughnut bead.
4.) Loop and wrap the headpin.
5.) Attach beaded headpin loops to the ear wires. Enjoy!