Cute sun swaps for summer made using a recycled milk cap.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Yellow milk cap
- Yellow construction paper circle
- Orange or yellow pipe cleaner
- Wiggle eyes
- Sharpie marker
- Hot Glue
- Flat back pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Bend your pipe cleaner in a zig-zag fashion so that it will go all the way around the edge of the milk cap.
- Hot glue the bends that touch the cap. do one at a time and hold until it dries – does take more than about 20 seconds. Then more on to the next.
- Draw a face or use wiggle eyes on the yellow paper circle.
- Glue the circle onto the cap.
- Add your pin and tag.