Great for a anniversary for Valentine’s Day earrings. If you like wire wrapping, this is a cool pair of earrings to make.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 4mm swarovski bicone crystals; pink
- 2 – 6mm heart shaped glass pearlized beads; pink
- 2 – 4mm round glass bead; red
- 7-inches 21 gauge silver wire
- 2 earwires(these are leverbacks)
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) Cut the wire into two 3.5-inch pieces. Create swirl headpins, hammer the swirls flat.
2.) Bead: red round bead, heart bead, crystal bead. Loop top of the head pin.
3.) Attach to the earwires.
4.) Enjoy your earrings.