A puzzle or game swaps for girl scouts to continue to use and enjoy long after they swap it.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Fun foam in different colors
- The tanagram puzzle shape
- Paper and puzzle
- Plastic baggie
- Hole punch
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Make the puzzle shape on several of your fun foam colors and cut out.
- Punch holes in each piece.
- Mix the colors of the pieces and tie one whole puzzle together.
- Print a puzzle and a solution page. Place them in a plastic baggie
- Add your pin and tag.