I can remember making these tic tac toe to go swaps with my oldest daughter, who is now full grown and on her own. The kids loved playing the game as well as making the swap.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Plastic bag(2″X3″ or 2″ X 4″)
- Beads, seed; two different colors
- Card stock
- Sharpie marker
- Flat back pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Make your game boards 1.5″ X 1.5″.
- Draw the game lines on your boards. Place in the baggie.
- Add 12 seed beads, 6 of each color. Close the baggie.
- Add your pin and tag.