Two things that should be in everyone’s spring garden – tulips and butterflies. These cute butterfly with flowers earrings are fun to make with basic jewelry making skills that are fun to learn.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 10x10mm czech pressed glass lily; yellow AB
- 2 – 8x6mm czech pressed glass butterfly beads; yellow AB
- 2 – czech pressed glass leaves; peridot
- 4 – 3mm czech facted glass beads; bronze
- 4 – bugle beads; gold
- 2 – floral earring finding
- 2 head pins; 2 eyepins
- 2 earwires
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) Bead the eye pins with one butterfly then one 3mm czech facted glass bead. Loop and wrap.
2.) Bead the head pins with two bugle beads, the leaf bead, the lily bead and one 3mm czech facted glass bead. Loop and wrap. Attach to the eyepin.
3.) Attach th top of the butterfly eyepin to the earwires.
4.) Enjoy your earrings.