Making a card for family and friends is a wonderful expression of your thoughtfulness and love.
You’ll need these supplies:
- card blank
- two matted serendipity squares
- hi letters; stickers or die cuts
- flower stamp and stamp pad
Card Making Instructions:
- Fold card blank so the it opens in the center.
- Attach one square to one flap, centering it. Then do the same with the other square to the opposite flap. See the photo for clarification.
- Glue on letters.
- Stamp small flowers to either side of the letters.