Simple button snowman pin for a cool winter swaps.
You’ll need these supplies to make this GS SWAPS:
- Two white buttons(one smaller than the other)
- Black paint or sharpie marker
- Felt for hat
- 1/4″ satin ribbon
- Flat back pin and Tag
Instructions to make this GS SWAPS:
- Cut a hat out of the felt and a piece of your ribbon.
- Hot glue the buttons to the flat back pin.
- Mark the snowman’s face and buttons with marker or paint – allow to dry fully.
- Hot glue on the hat and the scarf ribbon.
- Add your tag.