Clear crackle glass beads sets off this pair of earrings.
You’ll need these supplies:
- 2 – 10mm crackle glass tubes
- 2 – 6mm crackle glass rice shaped bead
- 4 – flat silver spacer beads
- 7-inches 21 gauge silver wire
- 2 earwires(these are leverbacks)
You’ll need these tools:
- Round nose pliers
- wire cutters
- Chain nose pliers
1.) Cut the wire into two 3.5-inch pieces. Create clover headpins.
2.) Bead: rice shaped bead, spacer, tube bead, spacer, rice-shaped bead. Loop and wrap.
3.) Attach to the earwires.
4.) Enjoy your earrings.